WiiLoader uses proprietary technology to enable your Nintendo Wii to play import games from any other region. Using WiiLoader you can now, for example, easily play U.S. games on a European Nintendo Wii console, or play Japanese games on a U.S. console.
• Launch and play imported Nintendo Wii games from any region
• No need to modify your console - keeps your warranty intact
• Play US and Japanese games on a PAL GameCube
• Play PAL games on a US or Japanese Nintendo Wii
• Fast and easy to use
Why You need a Wii Mod-Chip:
- Can you give an example of the type of media (DVD-r/+r) that can be used for this? Can you buy a burnable mini-dvd and if so where? If not, do we need to modify the case to allow for a full size dvd?
Both mini and full size DVD-R and DVD+R media work. Mini-dvd media is a lot more expensive than full size media, and usually less reliable. An example of working mini-dvd media are TDK 2x 1.4GB DVD-R. An example of working full size dvd media are Phillips 8x 4.7GB DVD-R and DVD+R. In order to use full sized media you need to remove the top cover of your cube, or buy a replacement case. A dremel is also an option for some people...
- What about DVD-RW or DVD+RW media?
The laser pot needs to be adjusted to be able to read DVD+/-RW media, and is only reported to work on some cubes.